101 Disney Songs: for Violin (VIOLON)

101 Disney Songs: for Violin (VIOLON)

B. inggris tolong buat kalimat dari kata " diatas batasnya jam 7 mlm dikumpulinnya jam 8 mlm di zoom plis​

tolong buat kalimat dari kata " diatas batasnya jam 7 mlm dikumpulinnya jam 8 mlm di zoom plis​

Jawaban:

1.I saw the book on your desk, is it yours?

2.The librarian looks tired, looks like he wants to sleep

3.The bookshelf is very dirty, like it needs to be cleaned

4.The big dictionary is my mother's , she bought it at the bookstore

5.biography of bj habibie is very interesting to discuss

6.do you have a ruler? can i borrow it?

7.my father lend his glasses to my brother

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu,

maaf kalau salah

Jawaban:

1. I read my story' Book in the bed room.

2. I see a Librarian in the library.

3. I buy a Bookshelf for my Book.

4. I Find a new vacabulary in dictionary.

5. Today I learn Biography in my class.

6. They borrow my money and return it tomorrow.

7. I Will lend you money if you need it.

Nothing and Thank Youuuu :3

[answer.2.content]